Friday, May 30, 2008

Horizontal Radiogroups in Oracle Apex

I had a requirement to set out a radiogroup horizontally the other day. Amazingly I'd almost never used radiogroups before in Apex, so didn't know how before searching the forums. The answer is quite simple: just specify the number of columns in the "List of Values" section against the item, as shown below. So that's fine for a static LOV where you know how many columns to specify. What about dynamic LOV's? Have a guess, and then go to my demo for the answer. Mark

2 comments:

Peter Raganitsch said...

That was just what i was looking for!

I always wondered when could i use the "number of columns" setting, and just when i had to i forgot it completely ;-)

thanks for saving my evening,

Peter

Amy C said...

I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing.